Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Big Brother Housemate Pauline Bennett Gets Rushed To Hospital To Be Treated For A Burn!

big-brother-2014-pauline-bennett
Over the last few days she’s been causing the most drama in the house!
But now Pauline Bennett has been rushed to hospital after she got burn in the Big Brother house.
Pauline was in the kitchen when she brunt her hand on a hot pan and the team at Bgi Brother tried to treat the burn at the house but they decided she was better off going to hospital.
Bennett then returned to the house with a bandage around her hand.
Thank god it was really serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...