Friday, 30 May 2014

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Make Up Costs $44!


If you have been looking at Kim Kardashian’s wedding photos and thought that her make up looked very expensive you though twrogn.
It’s been announce that her Lipstick costed $9, Lashes $15 & $20 Eyeliner!

That’s so cheep.
Makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic who caught a snap with Kim K on her wedding day said:
“I was the only makeup artist that did Kim’s makeup. For her lips, I used L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid in the colour of Nude Ballet. It's just something that I decided to use on her myself. For Kim's eyes, I used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. It launches next month so Kim got it exclusively for her wedding. For her eyeliner I went with Perversion Ink for Eyes by Urban Decay. We worked together for so long so I'm so comfortable with her face. It was actually not nerve wracking. It was a great experience. She looked stunning. I also made up Kourtney that day.”
That’s great.
Good to know that she didn’t spend thousands of makeup like they did on follower walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...