Thursday, 17 April 2014

Miley Cyrus Gets Hospitalised!


Over the last few days Miley Cyrus has been getting more and more ill but now it’s been reported that she has been hospitalised due to a allergic reaction.
Miley has been taking an antibacterial medicine called Keflex, which it turns out that she's allergic to and no one has a clue.
A source has reported:
"She's suffered an EXTREME allergic reaction. She's still in the hospital. She has a full-body rash, her throat is still hugely inflamed and she feels awful. She's having a team of doctors and specialists look after her."
Hopefully Miley will recover soon because she keeps on putting her concerts off and fans are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...