Monday, 3 March 2014

Piers Morgan Says He’s ‘Pleased’ CNN Axed His Show Because Now He Can Do Bigger Interviews!



Last week we reported that Piers Morgan had lost his CNN show because of falling rating.
But now he has said that he is pleased CNN axed him.
Piers also said that now he can do bigger interviews.
He said in typically forthright fashion:
'I’ll make a deal to do 20 to 25 shows a year, all interviews with big names. That’s what I wanted to do in the first place, not reports on snow storms and that kind of thing,'
Talking to TMZ he also admitted:
'I'm ready to move on,'  'I want to do big interviews.'
He carried on in saying:
'I came to do the show to do big interviews,'
'I wasn't doing enough. I want to do less shows, more big interviews.' 
To be completely honest we think it would be better if he stayed off our screens.
He’s not the most liked person in the world and it’s clear that no one want’s to see him on TV because when he took over the CNN show the ratings fell from around two million view to only 270,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...