Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Pharrell Williams Becomes Number 1 Again With His Song Happy!


At the moment so many people are singing along to Pharrell Williams’s tune Happy but now it’s hit the number one spot again in the UK.
The song has been on the number one spot for three weeks now and it doesn't look like it’s going any wear anytime soon.
Talking about his success to OfficialCharts.com, Pharrell said:
"I am beyond grateful for the amount of love and support I've received in response to 'Happy' - it is overwhelming.

"I've always respected the great taste of the UK, and I'm honoured to have my music embraced in such a positive way. I am so thankful."
The song is soooooo catchy theirs no wonder why it’s been number one for three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...