Saturday, 1 March 2014

Myleene Klass Blushes As She Speaks About Simon Cowell asking Her Out!


On Thursday during a interview on Loose Women Myleene Klass admitted that she blushed when Simon Cowell asked her out on a date.
The former singer us good friends with Cowell and she has regularly been inverted to his private party’s.
Talking about her date with him on Loose Women Klass admitted:
'Oh my God, I’ll talk about this later. You’re going to get me in trouble.'

 'He’s a very charismatic man.'
'It’s a set-up not many people can be a part of but nothing about his life is normal.'
Myleene also admitted that Simon asked her to be a judge on the X Factor back in 2011.
She said:
'I have been offered a judging role, but that’s all I’m prepared to say. And yes, I do know Simon.
‘I turned down the job because it wasn’t the right time for me. But I do watch The X Factor obsessively. I think this current X Factor series is absolutely brilliant.'
To be completely honest we don’t think Myleene would be good on the X Factor.
Also she’s not the most liked person in the world but could that have changed peoples perceptions of her??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...