Thursday, 6 February 2014

Taylor Swift Admits She HATES The Internet Haters!


Taylor Swift has been in the spotlight for a number of years now and she had her fair share of haters but now she has said that she hates the haters!
Talking to to Glamour the singer admitted:
"I know when not to read an article. Is it going to help my day? Is it important for my life? If the answer is no, then I just don't click. I'm careful about getting sucked into the rabbit hole that is the Internet because, as a songwriter, I don't have the option of having thick skin. As a writer you have to be open to everything, and that includes pain, rejection, self-doubt, fear. I deal with that enough on my own. If you look hard enough, you could find somebody on the Internet criticizing every single thing about you. If you're me." 
Taylor must get use the the haters because she gets hate every day of her life like most celebrities too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...