Thursday, 13 February 2014

Sharon Osbourne Slates Justin Bieber On Chelsea Lately


Sharon Osbourne is not a one for keeping her thought to herself but now she’s been airing her thoughts on Justin Bieber on Chelsea Lately.
Talking on Monday nights episode of the show the X Factor judge admitted:
"He would have to go to a hospital to get my foot out of his ass. And after they pried my foot from his ass, it's all about the music." 
"If you make great music, I'll accept anything. If you're a great artist, I'm not so judgmental. But when you do floppy, poppy, disposable music, I don't care. For me he doesn't do anything that's going to stand the test of time." 
She the got serious and then said that if she was in charge of Bieber he would be making the best music he could be:
"If I seriously managed him, I would put him in the studio until he came out with a great album, and then, it gives you a license to misbehave." 
We think Sharon need to look after him lol.
He wouldn’t know what hit him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...