Monday, 24 February 2014

Sam Faiers Speaks Out On This Morning About Being Diagnosed With Crohn's Disease

Sam Faiers Speaks Out On This Morning About Being Diagnosed With Crohn's Disease
She’s been really ill for the last few weeks but last week Sam Faiers got the diagnosis that she has Crohn's disease.
Today on ITV’s This Morning sam opened up about her diagnosis and her current health status.
The reality star told  Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby that she was really excited about going into the Celebrity Big Brother house but her illness made it the worse time of her life.
She admitted:
'I can't explain how gutted I was,' she said. 'I had been really looking forward to it.'
'When I got in there I was fine, not stressed or nervous or anything, as it was reality television and that's what I do,' she said. 'It felt like a whole new door opening.'
Talking about how she felt she said:
'It was awful to have it in the Big Brother house,' she said. 'For nearly a month I couldn't hold any food or drink down.'

'I was in the shower and noticed that the weight was just falling off me,' she recalls. 'It also affected my skin. It sounds really gross but I had huge boils which burst in front of Louisa. I couldn't believe it was happening on Big Brother!'
Sam then admitted that her mum knew just by watching Big Brother that she want well:
'She knew something was wrong,'
'I was just too quiet. I just couldn't get involved with the others, it was as if I had the flu.'
 It’s good to know that she has been diagnosed and can get the treatment that she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...