Thursday, 27 February 2014

Mark Wright Talks About Falling For Michelle Keegan He Says She Made Him A ‘Better Person’!


Mark Wright has been talking about how he felt for Coronation Street actress Michelle Keegan.
The TOWIE star admitted that she changed him and made him a ‘better person’.
Talking to The Mirror Mark admitted:
'I was desperate to see her, I missed her so much and that’s when I realised, ‘f****** hell, this is intense’. I couldn’t be away from her for that long, so I thought I’m going to get on this flight and propose.
'I flew Michelle to Dubai and that’s where I told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
'I’ve got now, for the first time in my life, what I’ve always wanted and what every boy dreams of – affection in a relationship, love, best friend, a girl I fancy… everything rolled into one.'
She really has chafed Mark for the best because when he first shared in The only Way Is Essex he was a jack the lad and had so many women. 
But now he only has eyes for Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...