Monday, 17 February 2014

Lorraine Kelly Calls It Quits On Daybreak But Signs Deal With ITV For Another 3.5 Years!


Lorraine Kelly has been hosting Daybreak for ages now but it seems like it’s time for her to leave the morning show.
The TV host had announced that she is to leave Daybreak but ti still going to say on ITV for her other morning show Lorraine.
Kelly has singed a deal to stay with ITV for another 3.5 years and will host five days on her own chat show instead of four like she has done for the sat few years.
Lorraine said:
'I'm delighted to have signed up for another three years at ITV,'
'I thought long and hard about staying on at both shows but have decided i really want to focus on my show.'
'New-look Fridays will be filled with fashion, film news and lots of fun - I can't wait.'

'I would like to say a huge big thanks to the fantastic team at Daybreak, but having kept the seat warm for the past eighteen months I now need to concentrate on my extended 8.30am show and we have some real treats in store!'
New rumours are saying that BBC Breakfast host Susanna Reid has been offered a LOT of money to take over Lorraine’s job.
Who will take over? We have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...