Saturday, 22 February 2014

Katie Price Tweets Her Anger As Thefts Break Into Her Car And Steal Her Handbag!


Katie Price has taken to Twitter to let her ager out as thefts broke into her car and stole her Louis Vuitton handbag.
She was parked up in Denne Road car park in Horsham, West Sussex when the windows where smashed and returned to the car to see glass ever wear and the bag missing.
She tweeted:
'In Horsham someone smashed my window stole my bag with all valuables in! Pure scum low life's (sic)...

'Anyone who is given a cream round barrel Louis V bag and black Louis V card holder in Horsham it's mine! Also my valuables inside.
'Witnesses in denne car park not fennel...  Police reported too!'

'Yep stupid to leave my bag under my seat but in a busy car park in Horsham, just surprised.'
But at the end of the day if it had ‘valuables’ in the bag why leave it in the car?
Not good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...