Thursday, 27 February 2014

Kanye West Regrets His Mum Not Meeting North West


Kanye West has been speaking recently about his late mother and he admitted that he wishes she could have meet baby North West.
His mum Donda West passed away in 2007 because of plastic surgery complications and has missed a lot of Kanye’s life but talking about her he admitted:
“These past ten years have been amazing. There’s been some ups and downs. I made some mistakes and I’ve made some accomplishments. There’s only one thing I regret, there’s only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that’s ever happened. I wish that my mother could’ve met my daughter.”
This was the first time since Donda passed away Kanye has spoke about his mother.
It’s nice to see him open up about his mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...