Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Joe Jonas Gives Some Advice To Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber!


With Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber having a hard time in the media at the moment Joe Jonas has decided to be a good friend and give them some advice.
The singer has said to Selena and Justin:
"Something that I heard from someone I looked up to was, ‘watch the people around you and learn from their mistakes so you don't make the same. I just held on to that and any time I saw a celebrity I really looked up to screw up, I just was like ‘all right, I am not going to do that or try my best ability to avoid that,' so it's just a learning tool."
It really has been hard for the pair of them with Selena being in rehab and Justin in tons of legal trouble.
Hopefully they will listen to Joe and take something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...