Saturday, 8 February 2014

FOX Confirms That X Factor Will NOT Be Returning This Year Just As It’s Announced That Simon Cowell Will Be Back On The UK Show!


Just as it was announced that Simon Cowell will be re-joining the panel on the UK X Factor it’s been announced that FOX are ending the US version.
In a statement Fox TV's entertainment guru Kevin Reilly said:
“To all of us at Fox, Simon is more than one of the most prolific TV personalities of our time –he’s part of our family. A consummate showman and partner, there’s no one more passionate or creative than Simon, and we feel so fortunate to have enjoyed such a wonderful, collaborative relationship with him over the past 12 years. Unfortunately, there is no X Factor without Simon Cowell, but we understand and support his decision to focus on the international formats and on the next phase of his personal life. We wish him the very best, and it’s our sincere hope that we work together again soon.” 
Simon has now said the following:
“I’ve had a fantastic time over the last 12 years, both on The X Factor and American Idol… And apart from being lucky enough to find some amazing talent on the shows, I have always had an incredible welcome from the American public (most of the time!). Last year, for a number of reasons, I had to make a decision to return to the U.K. version of The X Factor in 2014. So for now, I’m back to the U.K. and I want to thank Fox for being an incredible partner and I also want to thank everybody who has supported my shows. America, I’ll see you soon!”
It’s good to know that Simon is back on the UK show but it’s also sad that the American version is ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...