Monday, 17 February 2014

DJ Sara Cox Spends Her Last Day At Radio 1 As She Leaves For Radio 2


She’s been on Radio 1 since 2000 but today was her last time on the airways.
Sara Cox spent her sat morning at Radio 1 as she has decided to leave for Radio 2.
She spent her last morning with fellow Radio 1 DJ's Nick GrimshawAnnie Mac and Scott Mills.
Talking about her time on the trendy radio station she said:
‘I feel like I’ve been here so long, I feel like a different person to the girl who started here.

‘ I was 25, I was daft, I probably went out too much, and since then I’m now so happy and so lucky and Radio 1 has been there through all of it.’
‘I feel really blessed and I’m really grateful to everyone that’s listened over the years and bothered to text in and in the olden days, email.

Have a look at some photos from her last day below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...