Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Demi Lovato Talks About Her Plans For New Album


On Sunday Demi Lavato may have kicked of her new Neon Lights tour in Vancouver but that hasn’t stopped her from making a new album.
Demi admitted in a recent interview that she will be working on her album while she’s on the road!
The superstar admitted:
“I’ve already started recording for my new album, and I have plans to record during the tour. The sound, it just evolves into everything that I’ve been [through] and everything that I want to become. I've never been so sure of myself as an artist when it comes down to confidence, not only personal things but exactly what i want my sound to be and what I'm capable of." 
This is good news that she’s working on the album while she’s on the road.
She’s so busy she’s like superwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...