Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Demi Lovato Is Poorly!


Demi Lovato is just a week into her Neon Lights tour and it already looks like she’s going to have to cancel a show as she has become unwell.
The singer has tweeted to her fans saying how unwell she is and has been having Chicken soup and inhaling steam.
She tweeted:
“Nooooooo!!! I just woke up sick!!! Chicken noodle soup and hot tea please…. Baby Jesus. I’m not sure what’s worse – chills while taking a hot shower or body aches while laying dow.
The a few hour slater she took to the social networking site again and tweeted:
“I don’t wanna be sick anymore… I wanna hit the gym or something productive!!!!… I’m so excited for Grand Prairie, TX… So many friends and family coming!!!!! Doing everything I possibly can to get better by… Humidifier, Thera Flu and steam inhaler!!!” 
Hopefully she will get well soon and then she wont have to cancel any of her shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...