Monday, 10 February 2014

Coronation Street's Michelle Collins Quits The Soap Due To Her Feeling Like ‘A Zombie'


She’s had some of the biggest story lines but now it’s coming to an end for Coronation Street's Michelle Collins.
The actress has announced that she’s leaving the soap due to her feeling like ‘a zombie’ with her being a mother and keeping up with the pressure to be perfect and it’s a 250-mile weekend commute from London to the recording studios in Manchester.

Michelle who has played Stella Price for the last three years told the Sun:
'I threw myself wholeheartedly into Corrie but I ended up spreading myself far too thinly.
'The tiredness is the worst, it can make you a zombie. Work is fantastic, but it's not the be-all and end-all.
'You have to have some quality of life as well. If you don't have a work-life balance it can drive you a bit crazy.'
She carried on in saying:
'I can't be Superwoman. I just can't do everything'.
It’ still not been said if Michelle will be killed on in the soap but more details will be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...