Friday, 7 February 2014

Charlie Sheen Says He’s Going To Put Ashton Kutcher In Hospital Over ‘Shut The F**k Up’ Row!


Last night we told you about Ashton Kutcher telling Charlie Sheen to ‘Shut the f**k up’ during a interview but now Charlie has had his say about Ashton.
Charlie has said that he will put Ashton ‘in hospital’ in a new tweet on Twitter.
Charlie tweeted:
'But news flash Dood, you ever tell me to shut the F*** up, EVER again, and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year. c #YaFeelMe Jr?'
Charlie then sent a apology message saying:
 'so sorry u sounded like me! well done! my bad I was p****d at other c**p & took it out on you. hope u r good xox c'
It seems like they are going to be at war with each other for the forceable future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...