Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Billie Faiers Announces She’s Engaged And Announces The Gender Of Her Unborn Child


The Only Way Is Essex star Billie Faiers has announced she is engaged to Greg Sheperd and is having a baby girl.
Billie broke the news to OK! magazine as she said that she was completely shocked with the proposal because in the past he pretended to  propose to get her reaction lol.
She told OK!:
‘He said ‘ I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I know our baby will be just as beautiful as you are. Will you marry me?’ Then he started crying. It took a while for it all to sink it and then ten minutes later I got a bit tearful too.’
Greg picked the ring himself and as you can see he made a good decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...