Saturday, 22 February 2014

Ariana Grande Hires Lawyers To Sue Perez Hilton For Saying She Took Cocaine At A Party


On Monday Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton tweeted that he is worried about singer Ariana Grande as he hard she was taking cocaine at the party.
But Perez being Perez he didn’t stop their because he contacted her brother about his concern.
Now new reports have said that Ariana has hired lawyers in to sue the blogger because of the claims.
Perez tweeted to Grande:
'Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party! Stay away from drugs Ariana!!!'
 'I'm praying for you! You can overcome this!' He added the hashtag JustSayNoToDrugs.
Hilton then tweeted to her brother:
'Please make sure Ariana stays away from cocaine. I’m hearing awful things about what she’s been doing!'
Then he didn’t stop there because he contacted Nickelodeon, where Ariana use to work on the series Sam & Cat, and said:
'Hopefully you guys can help her before it’s too severe!'
With a big loyal fan base Ariana’s fans started tweeting hate messages to Perez so he decided to tweet:
'For every day your fans continue to spam me on social media, I will continue to tweet you. I know you see my tweets. I win! :-)'
'I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old... but ENOUGH is enough.'

'Quite (sic) being such an enabler and SAY SOMETHING! Until then, I guess I will be a baby myself and do what I think I need to do to get this bulls*** to stop. All this silliness started over me saying I did not like her look!'
Since Perez tweeted all them tweets Grande tweeted:
'arianators, I know u don't like when ppl say bad things about me but please don't wish negativity upon any1. don't give up ur light, I ❤️ u.'
So it looks like Perez may have a hefty fine to pay out in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...