Thursday, 30 January 2014

Sam Faiers Says If Ollie Locke Asks Her Out On A Date She Should Say Yes!


Their time in the Celebrity Big Brother house has was filled with flirting and gazing in each others eyes but now Sam Faiers has admitted that if Ollie Locke asked her on a date she would say yet.
Talking to shows host Emma Willis after leaving the house Sam admitted:
'I’m so happy to be out.  I did enjoy it.'
Then when asked about building her relationship with Ollie Sam said:
'Me and Ollie haven't even had a conversation. 
'He said he would ask me on a date and if he asked me again I want to go.'
 Sam blushed and looked really happy as she talked about Ollie so you never know could we be seeing a new reality couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...