Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Lee Ryan Takes To Twitter To Apologise To Fans For His Behaviour In The Celebrity Big Brother House!


With his player image in the Celebrity Big Brother house not going down well with member of the public Lee Ryan has taken to Twitter to say sorry for the ways he acted.
As you may know Lee mad a love triangle in the house between glamour model Casey Batchelor and Jasmine Waltz.
He tweeted:
Also in a interview Lee has said:
‘I'm probably not good at being on reality tv shows, but I don't think that'll stop me.’
‘I've been having death threats. Yeah, which is not nice. They've been saying pretty bad things -like threatening me with my life. I've had one person saying if I see you I'm gonna stab you, I'm gonna like axe you in the head. I mean I understand people are upset but to threaten me with my life. This is just ridiculous.

‘I mean I haven't hurt anyone in a malicious way, I've just got myself into a situation that I couldn’t really get out of. I understand people are upset but that's a bit too far.’

Lee has upset lots of people but we think he know’s he’s done wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...