Thursday, 30 January 2014

Lee Ryan Admits He Feels Like He ‘Murdered Someone’ With The Backlash He Received Over The Celebrity Big Brother House As He Appears On This Morning!


His time in the Celebrity Big Brother house was not the highlight of he career but now Lee Ryan has opened up about what went on in CBB on This Morning.
Talking to shows host Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby he appeared alongside his fell band mates from Blue to discus the last few weeks.
He said:
'I feel like I've murdered someone, I've had that much hate'. 
'I thought I was being sensible. It's hard to watch but I did have these genuine feelings for Jasmine. 
'With Casey I just wanted to be her mate. I had just never met a girl like that who I got on so well with.She even said the same.'
Holly then said:
'but if you want someone to be your friend you probably don't kiss them!'
Lee then said:
A lot of things get me into trouble,' 
I don't think before I speak and I am the first person to say that. I literally go by my emotions. 
'What I felt for Jasmine wasn't made up. We had this conection with each other. I went in thinking I was a single guy who could mess around and Casey understands that. Then I met someone who I really liked and I tried to tell Casey and she didn't want to hear it, if I'm honest.'
Again like we said before Lee caused the trouble so he has only himself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...