Thursday, 23 January 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Wishes She Wasn’t Famous Anymore!!

Kourtney Kardashian Wishes She Wasn’t Famous Anymore!!
Kourtney Kardashian and her family might b e on of the most famous familys in the world but it seems like the fame is getting to Kourtney.
The mum of two has said that shed wishes she want famous anymore.
She said:
"Sometimes I just wish no-one knew who I was."
"I never really thought about fame as a kid and even when we were talking about doing the show, I didn't really think about it. I wasn't like, 'Oh, we're doing this show - I'm going to be famous'. Sometimes I wish we weren't filming."

At the end of the day Kourtney and her clammily where the ones who signed up for the reality show so they have no one but themselves to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...