Friday, 24 January 2014

Kanye West Talks About Becoming A Father!

Kanye West Gives Baby North West A Piggyback In New Instagram Pic
He’s been a father for nearly a year now but recently he has opened up about becoming a father.
Kanye West has said in a interview with director Steve McQueen in Interview magazine that ‘it all feels brand new’.
He admitted:
"I think I have to experience it for another few years to be able to give you an opinion. It's all brand new, how it feels to be a father. There are some things I understand, certain things I don't understand, certain things I like to get off my chest in interviews, certain things that I want to talk about. But when we talk about love, I don't have an answer. All I can say is that I'm happy I have it." 
You can tell that Kanye clearly loves his daughter and the photo above is one of the first times we have seen him smile so it’s nice to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...