Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Justin Bieber’s Private Text’s To Selena Gomez Get Leaked!!

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Pose TOGETHER!!!!! Are They Back On?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes’ relationship was the envoy of most teenagers but it wasn’t all that rosy!
Text messages that Justin sent to Selena has leaked online and it really seems Justin has problems.
In the messages Justin sent a photo of his private parts and called his manager, Scooter Braun a ‘f***er’.
The messages said:
"Baby come on. I love you" (JB)
"I don’t buy that bullshit anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a**hole." (SG)
"You’re all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you." (JB)
"U r a drug addict. U need help." (SG)
"Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this." (paired with pic of JB grabbing erect peen)
"Stop it. You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, his manager] and go to rehab. U r sick." (SG)
"Rehab? F*ck that! I make that f***er so much money." (JB)
"And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions. U need to grow the f*ck up. I hope you get jail time [for the egging attack]. U deserve it at this point." (SG)
"F*CK YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B*TCH!!! F*ck you. F*ck Scooter. F*ck all y’all. IAM DONE!" (JB)
"Good!!! Go ‘retire’ or whatever bullish*t attention ur trying to get." (SG)
"Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!" (JB)
Ohh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...