Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Davina McCall Says She Cant Watch Big Brother Because 'It's Too Much Of A Commitment'


Davina McCall has said that she no longer watched Big Brother because it’s ‘too much of a commitment’.
Talking to Digital Spy the TV host said:
"I've heard really good feedback, [but] because I'm working and I'm a mum and I'm training, I just can't,

"It's such a commitment, because you have to watch it every night. My dedication to Big Brother is still strong, but I just can't watch it."

We can see what Davina means in the summer it’s on for 2 and half months and then a couple of days later it starts again for another three weeks so it it’s a commitment.
But at the end of the day it is an amazing show and really good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...