Saturday, 5 October 2013

Rita Ora Says Miley Cyrus Has No 'Limits'


So many celebs have been talking about Miley CyrusVMA performance and now Rita Ora has had a go.
Rita has has had nothing but good things to say about the Wrecking Ball singer and it seems like Rita really likes her!
This is what she had to say:
“There is no line. The greatness about what we do is you can do whatever you want. There’s no line in my book. Madonna never had a line. I think it’s just about how far you want to take it. I don’t think it’s anyone’s place to draw a line for you.” 
“It’s about how you want to be perceived. If it’s who you are and that’s how you want to be perceived then I am all for it. It’s a personal preference - she has her way, I have my way. Eveyone’s different. I can’t twerk!” 
We can see Rita twerking the next time she's on stage LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...