Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Rihanna Want To Sunbathe Topless But Cant Because Of The Paparazzi


With Rihanna be one of the most famous people in the world the paparazzi try their hardest to get photo of her all the time weather she's smoking drugs or just on the beach but now she has said about ho much it get's her down.
The singer said that she would love to sunbathe topless but she cant for the fear of someone getting a snap of her boobs.
This is whats he said to Glamour:
"There’s stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I’m being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I’m upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo’s outside on a boat somewhere or somebody’s peeping."
She's not normally fussy so why she's worried about someone getting a snap of her is beyond us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...