Saturday, 5 October 2013

Katy Perry Is Not Going To Strip Any More But Gives Rihanna The Thumbs Up!


Katy Perry became more famous then she already was from her music video California Girls due to the nakedness but now she has said that she is too old to strip off and it's going to have it over to her pal Rihanna.
Katy said that her future music videos will have her fully clothed and not naked flesh on show.
Talking in a interview Katy said:
"Maybe I'm just getting a little bit older and as you get older you realize, 'Oh I don't know if I can pull that off anymore.' I mean, if I had Rihanna's body I would wear everything that Rihanna wears because she looks fabulous in all of it."
We know that a lot of her fans will not be happy about this but she feels she just too old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...