Sunday, 6 October 2013

Denise Welch QUITS Loose Women!!



She's one of the most famous faces on Loose Women but now it's al over!
Denise Welch has quick the lunchtime show after being on the show for 10 years.
Denise has left the show after she never liked the new changes to the show but we have no clue what the changes are the only things we know of are Coleen Nolan and Kaye Adams are returning to the show.

Talking to the Sunday Mirror the actress said:
'Yes, I've quit. I was hurt that the changes were made and kept a secret, and that the person responsible for the decisions hadn't come and talked to me about it.
'Every show needs a shake-up. But the way the show's going, I've felt that my wings have been clipped. I feel the way the show is going is losing the fun of it.'
Denise was one of the best ones on the show, she told it how it was and never held back but it seems like the door is always open in she want's to return in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...