Monday, 30 September 2013

Katy Perry Had Suicidal Thoughts After Divorcing With Russell Brand!


People when thinking when Katy Perry and Russell Brand split up that they both coped with it really well but now Katy has said that she had suicidal thoughts during the break up!
Katy was so hurt by the break up and recently opened up to Billboard magazine about her song By the Grace of God as she said:
"That song is evident of how tough it really was at a certain point. I asked myself, 'Do I want to endure? Should I continue living?' All the songs are real-life moments. I can only write autobiographically. I put all the evidence in the music. I tell my fans if they want to know the real truth about stuff, just listen to the songs." 
Katy now is really happy as she is dating John Mayer, and is completely over Russell now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...