Saturday, 3 August 2013

Taylor Swift Chips Tooth On Stage!




Recently Taylor Swift became a cropper on stage and chipped one of her teeth.
The singer was performing in Pittsburgh when the actoion happened as she then said:
"Tonight I was particularly hung up on not chipping another tooth like last show in Pittsburgh, definitely. It had a tip on [the tooth] and it doesn't anymore. I try to be really quick with the microphone, so I'm not standing there just waiting to sing with my mic right next to my face, so I really quickly pulled my mic up to sing and basically uppercut punched myself in the tooth. And then part of it fell onto the stage and I was like, "Oh, I wonder how bad that was. I wonder which tooth that is and I wonder how bad that is."
With Taylor being as famous as she is she's always having her photo taken so you would think that she would want to get the chip sorted out asap but no that's not the case!
The singer then went on in saying:
"I'm not doing anything about it. It's just gonna be a little bit jagged, I guess."
Have a look at the video above and it happens around the 2:54 mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...