Sunday, 4 August 2013

Nick Jonas Talks About The Reaction He Has Had To The Topless Photo He Posted On Instagram


At the start of last week Nick Jonas posted a photo on Instagram of him topless showing off his abs and now he has said that he can not believe the reaction to the photo.
Speaking of the photo for the first time he said:
“There’s a lot of people running around without their shirts on these days, so I just didn’t want to add to the noise, but I felt like as a diabetic … it’s twice as hard for us diabetics to stay in shape. I’ve met a lot of diabetics recently who have come to me and said, ‘Thank you for being so vocal about fitness and health’ because it’s helping them. I just wanted to give some inspiration to those people … It’s been a pretty hilarious reaction.”
Nick has had so much reaction since the pic was posted and got him loads more publicerty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...