Monday, 5 August 2013

Kelly Osbourne Say's Her Brother Jack Is "Unstoppable" Even Tho He Was Diagnosed With MS!


Jack Osbourne has been though a lot since he was diagnosed with MS but now his sister Kelly Osbourne has said that her brother is "Unstoppable".
Talking a the he Do Something Awards in Hollywood on Saturday night Kelly said:
"He's amazing. He's unstoppable … It's like it's not even there. He always reminds me that it's not just him that we're fighting this race for. It's the 2.1 million people living with it as well."
"I've done a T-shirt campaign for Race to Erase MS. I've been going to events for years, and especially since my brother was diagnosed … I've so wanted to be a part of the charity."
Jack has been so strong and so have all the family since he was diagnosed and it's good to see Kelly doing her bit to 'race to erase MS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...