Monday, 5 August 2013

Kelly Osbourne Is Marrying Matthew Mosshart For Love And Not For Attention Like Some Think!


Kelly Osbourne has made it quite clear that she is marrying her man Matthew Mossheart for love and not for money and attention like some people think.
The Fashion Police star is not like some Hollywood stars that do exactly that as you can clearly tell that they love each other very much.
Talking recently she said:
"People don't really understand that I'm not getting married for attention. They don't get that. I'm actually getting married because I love my future husband, so when everybody's like, 'What are you doing? And who are you wearing? And where is it going to be?' I'm like, 'I don't know. You care more about it than I do!"
Kelly is a private person as we found that out with her engagement so we believe every word that she just said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...