Friday, 2 August 2013

Kellan Lutz Hate's Being Naked!


Kellan Lutz is no stranger to showing his body off as he is a model but now he has said that he hate's being naked.
The model/ actor has been modelling for Ocean Pacific’s swimwear line and during Tuesday's press conference  he told the press that he like's to be covered up.
This is what he said:
“[I prefer] more clothes. It’s not like I prefer to be naked or in my underwear!”
Then Lutz also went on in saying that he likes his ladies covered up too:
“Leaving more to the imagination’s always better. There are girls walking in bikinis with one of those see-through white tops or button-downs. It’s very angelic, I like the way fabrics move in the wind.”
“I was just at the Jay ZJustin Timberlake concert in L.A. … [and] you notice all these girls stumbling to walk [in heels] and I’m like, ‘Why? You’re just gonna have a terrible time here. Who are you trying to impress?’ Living by the beach I see so many girls inflip flops and they’re just loving life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...