Thursday, 1 August 2013

Harry Styles Regrets Having Ed Sheeran Tattoo A Padlock On His Arm!


Harry Styles may have 43 tattoo's but he is now regretting the smallest one he has on his body.
His friend Ed Sheeran tattooed a padlock on his wrist about a year ago but now Harry has said that he regrets having it done.
Harry admitted that he thinks the tattoo look's 'crap' as this is what he had to say:
"I regret this one on my wrist here. I regret this. I mean, these are just crap. There are some that my friends have done and some that are just awful."
The tattoo does look like a handbag more than a padlock but we know that that tattoo will be really easy to hide as all he has to do is to wear a watch or something to cover it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...