Thursday, 18 July 2013

The Wanted's Max George Helps Feed the Animals At The Zoo!


The Wanted's Max George has turned into a Zoo keeper for the day!
The singer spent the day at Mountain Zoo with his brother Jack for his birthday.
Max seemed like he had a really good day as he uploaded a photo of him feeding a Tiger and some Meerkats on twitter.
Along with the photo above he said:
"Had an amazing day at Welsh Mountain Zoo yesterday for jacks birthday.. Check this!…"
Then he carrie don in saying:
"I haven't been for like 15 to 20 years. To be fair, it's quite the same as I remember. I think I was somewhere between 5 and 10 years old when I last came. So it's been a long time, but it's nice to be back. We got to feed the tigers, which was awesome. I didn't think it would be that close, it was like inches. It was amazing - definitely the best bit of the day."
It must feel so good going back to a place that you use to go when you where a child and we bet Jack had a really good birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...