Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Nicki Minaj Want To Be A Good Parent To Her Future Kiddies!


Nicki Minaj may be having the time of her life at the moment with her career but she is already thinking about having children!
The singer/ rapper has said that she really want to be a good parent to her future kids he recently had what she called a “weird epiphany” about becoming a parent.
This is what she had to say:
“I was on a world tour, a big feat for a female rapper. For the first time, I allowed myself to feel proud of where music had gotten me, and I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. You feel the need to pay it forward, which starts with analyzing yourself with a true desire to grow. I was praying every day, ‘You know what, Lord? I want to be a mom one day, and I want to start becoming the woman who I want to parent my child.’”
We know that she would be a good mum but she will have to turn down the language LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...