Thursday, 11 July 2013

Nicki Minaj Say's She Doesn't Work Out Only Eat's Healthy As The Gym Makes Her Boobs Smaller!


In a recent interview with Marie Claire for their August issue Nicki Minaj has admitted that she doesn't work out but just eats healthy to get the body she has!
The rapper has told a lot about her life to Marie Claire as she talked about having children and gave some love advice to the readers and fans.
The is what she had to say:
“I don't work out. I hate it. I don't mean to sound super lazy. I tried it for a time. I lost my boobs. When I feel I need to lose weight, I just change what I eat. I cut out carbs and sugar. I'll do water and protein and fruit. But I do think that you should work out. My doctor tells me that and I get it. Do cardio.”
Also Nicki is always dancing on stage so it looks like that is the only workout she had!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...