Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Nicki Minaj Responds To Engagement Rumours!


Yesterday we told you about Nicki Minaj and how DJ Khaled's asked Nicki to marry him live on TV but we dint know weather it was just for a joke or not and then over the weekend she was spotted out with an engagement ring on.
Nicki has now spoke about the proposal and said:
"Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya’ll. Please let it go. He was kidding. He’s not attracted to me, he doesn’t like me. We’re brother and sister."
A lot of her fans have been sending congratulation messages to her but the big clue that gave it away was that they haven't even been dating and are just friends.
Nicki then went on in saying:
"It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record. Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.' I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world ’cause Khaled is a master at what he does."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...