Friday, 26 July 2013

Mcfly’s Danny Jones Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Georgia Horsley


Mcfly’s Danny Jones has announced that he has gotten engaged to his girlfriend Georgia Horsley.
The singer took to twitter last night to break the news and post the photo above.
He tweeted:
“The future mrs j yeahhhhhhhh!!!”
Georgia seemed so happy as she also took to the social networking site:
“Soooo this happened tonight!! I'M ENGAGED!!!!! So so happy!!!”
But this is not the first time Danny has asked Georgia to be his wife as he has said he asked her 5 TIMES and got declined each time.
He said last year:
“I’ve asked my girlfriend to marry me five times now and she’s said no.

“So I don’t think we’ll be heading down the aisle this year. It’s a bit of a sore subject.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...