Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Mama June Admits She Has Put Weight On Since Losing 100lbs But She Is 'Happy'!


Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June has admitted to losing 100lbs but now she has said that she has put some weight back on but she is 'happy'.
But that's not it as she has also admitted that her daughter and star of the show Alana is losing her 'baby fat'.
Talking to inTourch June Shannon said:
'I gain a couple of pounds back and then I lose them. But even if I gained the whole 100 pounds back, I'd be play with it.' 'A lot of larger people beat themselves up when they gain, but I'm really happy with myself.'
Then June started talking about her four girls and said that they are losing weight too:
'They've all lost some weight too, but it's just because we've been so busy. And Alana's growing up and losing her baby fat!'
But June has said that she hasn't put the girls on a diet as she went on in saying:
'We eat what we like. I'm not trying to cook whatever's cool. I cook what my family wants me to cook!' 
We will see how much different they look when the new series of the show airs at the end of this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...