Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Kim Kardashian Writes Thank You Letter To Fans!


Kim Kardashian has finally spoke for the first time since she gave birth.
Kim has been quiet since she gave birth and only has sent a couple of tweets but now she has wrote a letter to fans thanking them for their support since she gave birth.
The queen of reality said:
"Hey guys,
These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I’m enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family. I’ve been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment. Xo
With love,
Kim"
Kim really does love her fans and we know that she will be back to normal soon but at the moment she just want to spend time with her new daughter. 
[Photo Via: Kim Kardashian]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...