Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Kelly Osbourne Writs A Lovely Statement About Her Friend Amy Winhouse On The Second Anniversary of Her Death!


Yesterday was the second anniversary of singer Amy Winehouse's death and as you may know Kelly Osbourne was really good friends with Amy and now she has posted a touching statement on Instagram about the late singer.
This is what she had to say:
"I miss you my dear friend! Thank you for all the good times and the bad… you made me a better person! You may not be here in person but you live on forever in my heart! I love you Amy! Until we met again."
Fans of Kelly have been showing her so much love as the photo above that she posted on her Instagram has had over 31,000 likes.
But Kelly wasn't the only one to remember the singer as Lana Del Rey, said the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...