Saturday, 13 July 2013

Kanye West Assaults Paparazzi


Everyone know's how Kanye West feels about the paparazzi taking photos of him but this time it was a diffrent story!
A paparazzi stopped Kanye at the airport to say about how much he liked Kanye's new album and Kanye being Kanye he decided to get angry with the photographer!
Kanye repled to the photographer:
That's fine, but don't talk to me. I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know…
Don't talk to me at all, and don't talk to anyone I know at all, and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows. Don't talk to themselves. Don't talk ever again!"
But then it turned even more as the photographer asked Kanye about a collaboration between him and Jay-Z pushing Kanye over the edge and he went mad.
Thankfully the cameraman got away without being hurt!
Kanye need's to sort his ager out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...