Saturday, 20 July 2013

Demi Lovato Didn't Want To Be In Her Own Music Video!


For Demi Lavato's new music video for Made In The USA she though it would have been better not to star in her own music video!
The singer has said that she was going to shy away for the cameras but then she released that they would not have been a good idea.
Demi has now talked about the video and said:
"I want people to connect with the characters, and I actually didn't want to be in it at all. I wanted to be all behind the camera, and then my label and everyone was like, 'You have to be in the video, it's your song.' So, I was like, 'Alright, fine, I'll be in the video.' And that's why it's just a few performance shots, and I also wanted to tie the performance into how they met."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...